Due to increasing rates of COVID-19 in Connecticut, the Governor has ordered that CT roll back to “Phase 2.1” – a slightly modified version of the previous “Phase 2” rules – effective at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, November 6. The major changes that will occur under Phase 2.1 include:
- Restaurants will reduce to 50 percent capacity with a maximum limit of 8 people to a table;
- Restaurants will be required to close by 9:30 p.m., with the exception of food takeout and delivery services, which will be allowed to continue after 9:30 p.m.;
- Personal services, such as hair salons and barber shops, will remain at 75 percent capacity;
- Event venues will be limited to 25 people indoor, 50 people outdoor;
- Performing arts venues and movie theaters will have a capacity of 100 people; and
- Religious gatherings will be limited to 50 percent capacity or 100 people maximum.