Tax Account Inquiry
It’s fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
The Town of New Canaan is pleased to offer residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay the real estate, personal property, motor vehicle tax and sewer use bills online.
Online Bill Payment offers the following benefits:
- Access, view and pay your tax bills online at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit / debit card
- You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Pay online for as little as 95 Cents for ACH transfer (electronic check)
Use of a charge card or electronic check / ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Town of New Canaan receives only your bill payment amount.
- Electronic Check / ACH convenience fee is 95 cents.
(*Do NOT use electronic check if needing an immediate DMV clearance)
- Visa Debit Card convenience fee is a flat rate of $3.95
- Credit Card convenience fee is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95%
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
Check your account numbers, routing numbers, expiration dates when imputing your data. You are responsible for interest and fees incurred due to these errors. Town of New Canaan not responsible for taxpayer errors.
To make a real estate, personal property, motor vehicle bill or sewer use payment please click the corresponding button below:
| PAY TAXES
|NO LOGIN OR
To check on your scheduled payment: www.invoicecloud.com/newcanaan click on tax type button and sign into your portal.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call the Tax Collector's office at (203) 594-3064.