New Canaan Recreation Department Online Program Registration Information Sheet
Before you click the link below, have your username and password available to access the system.
Obtaining A Username and Password
In order to access the Online Registration program you must have a username and password. To obtain a username and password for your family household, you first must be registered in our computer database. New household registrations will only be established in-person at the Recreation Department Office in Waveny House. Proof of residency must be provided in establishing clear residency.
If the system stops you from registering because of wrong or missing information, you must contact the Recreation Department during office hours for assistance. Birthdates and school grades must be accurate and may be the first problem that needs to be updated.
Changing a Username or Password
Once you are signed into the system, you may change and customize your username or password by pulling down MY ACCOUNT on the menu bar and selecting CHANGE USERNAME or PASSWORD.
Registering For A Program
- Enter your username and password and click on SIGN IN.
- Pull down the menu under SHOP and click ACTIVITY ENROLLMENT.
- You have a choice of sorting programs by activity type or activity number.
- Enter the program number and section number of the program
- Select the family member from the pull down list and click ADD TO SHOPPING CART.
- If you would like to enroll in another program click CONTINUE SHOPPING. If not click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Complete credit card information.
- Print receipt.