Fall Field Hockey 2020 Grades 1-4
The Fall Field Hockey Development Program for girls in grades 1-4 will be held on Saturday mornings at the High School Water Tower Turf 2 Field. The eight-week program is a beginner developmental program following the guidelines set by the U.S. Field Hockey Association. Field Hockey sticks are provided but you are encouraged to bring your own stick. Participants must wear field hockey eye guards, wear a mouth guard and shin guards at all times while on the field.
- Distancing of 6 feet will be maintained during instructional time.
- We will create PODS of instruction on the field and keep all pods separated.
- Instructors will wear face coverings.
- Players not required to wear face coverings while actively participating on the field.
- Personal safety field hockey sport goggles, mouthguards and shin guards required when on the field.
- Loaner sticks will be available and sanitized for use each saturday.
THIS PROGRAM HAS A MAXIMUM ENROLLMENT OF 50 PARTICIPANTS
Program Dates and Fees
Time: 9:00-10:00 am
Fee: $50. per person.
New Canaan residents only. Registration begins July 1 through the start of the program.
Saturdays- September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2020
High School Water Tower Turf 2 field.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
Parents be sure to purchase the required equipment well ahead of the September 12th start date. Store stock in these items will be limited due to the large number of last minute purchases. Field Hockey Eye Goggles, Mouthguard, Shin Guards