New Canaan Recreation Department Online Program Registration Information
Before you click the link below, have your username and password available to access the system.
Refund Policy Recreation Programs and Permits- Refunds will be processed through the same form of original payment, except cash refunds will be processed by check. No pro-rated partial refunds. Recreation Programs- for all programs other than Day Camp and B/ASF classes, a full refund is given if withdrawal notification is received up to 7 days prior to the program start with return of unused t-shirt, less administrative fee of $5.00. Day Camps-full refund given if withdrawal notification is received up to ten days prior to the session start, less administrative fee of $5.00. B/ASF classes- $5 fee assessed if parent notification to the Recreation Department occurs up to 7 days before the start of the class. $25 fee assessed if notification occurs within 7 days before the start of the class. No refunds will be issued after the class starts. Facility Permits- no refunds on permits for Pool, Kiwanis, Tennis, Paddle.
Obtaining A Username and Password
In order to access the Online Registration program you must have a username and password. To obtain a username and password for your family household, you first must be registered in our computer database. New household registrations will only be established by the Recreation Department Office in Waveny House. Proof of residency must be provided in establishing clear residency. Contact the office staff to start the process 203-594-3600
If the system stops you from registering because of wrong or missing information, you must contact the Recreation Department during office hours for assistance. Birthdates and school grades must be accurate and may be the first problem that needs to be updated.
Changing a Username or Password
Once you are signed into the system, you may change and customize your password by selecting "Change Your Password" on the main splash page.
Registering For A Program
- Enter your username and password and click on SIGN IN
- You may select from the quick links and activity types listed on the splash page
- You have a choice of sorting programs by activity type
- Browsing the passes&permits will list only the active seasonal permits for Tennis, Waveny Pool, Kiwanis Park, Paddle Tennis
- Select the family member from the pull down list and click ADD TO SHOPPING CART.
- If you would like to enroll in another program click CONTINUE SHOPPING. If not click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Complete credit card information.
- Print receipt.
Recreation Department Waveny House Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. 203-594-3600