Beginning Saturday, April 17, 2021 the Town of New Canaan Recreation Department will require reservations for play on the New Canaan High School public Tennis Courts.
A court attendant will be on duty to monitor reservations, rules and safety during the following periods:
April 17- June 6 (weekends only)
June 5 through the Labor Day weekend (Monday-Sunday)
The courts are open 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily. Residents may reserve courts either in person with the court attendant or by using the Online Court Reservation System www.newcanaan.tennisbookings.com
New Canaan High School Tennis Teams have begun practice with a tennis season that runs through June 4th. The High School Teams will use the courts Monday thru Friday from 2:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. for practices and matches. The courts are not available to the general public for play during these times.
- Courts are open for play daylight hours 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. daily for New Canaan residents and their guests.
- Courts may be reserved in advance using the Online Reservation System.
- Play is limited to 1 – hour with reservations on the hour.
- Please follow all Covid-19 rules, masks must be worn to and from the courts, they are not required for singles play.
- No children, spectators or pets are permitted inside the courts while you are playing
- Instructors are not allowed to give private tennis lessons
- Please follow USTA Covid-19 rules for play
- From your computer https:// newcanaan.tennisbookings.com
- You must “Create an Account” for the first time in order to get a username and password to access the system. All account requests require a one-time approval by Recreation Staff before your account is activated. We will be reviewing and activating accounts daily.
- Once your account is approved, your selected username and password must be used to enter the system. Select your day from the calendar and select an open court time on the reservation sheet. Click the “Book” button on the left side of the page.
- Follow the system prompts to completion.