DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS (DPW) LIMITED ACCESS DUE TO COVID-19
Though the DPW has CLOSED our offices at Town Hall and elsewhere, the DPW will continue to conduct business and deliver services.
Please conduct your business and service requests via telephone, internet and/or email. If you have any questions regarding our services, please contact us at (203) 594-3054.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Stay Home and Stay Safe.
WHAT WE DO:
- Land Use Applications Plan Review
- Permit Processing
- Driveways (new &reconfigures)
- Sanitary Sewer Connections
- Storm Drainage Connections
- Road Openings
- Storm Water Management
- Drainage matters related to Public Works facilities
- Drainage problems between private properties not under DPW/Engineering purview
- Municipal Projects
- Paving, sidewalks, drainage improvements, bridges and Town Buildings
- Design Management
- Construction Administration
- Equipment and Service Procurement
- Community Outreach Support
- Chamber of Commerce
- Beautification League, Garden Club
- Clean Your Mile
Main Number 203-594-3054
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Town Hall, First Floor
77 Main Street
New Canaan, CT 06840
Click here to view our permits