Email Login & Mobile Device Access
You can access email from any web browser at http://portal.office.com/home
With your login info is firstname.lastname@example.org and password – not your email address.
Your Email Address is your FirstName.LastName@newcanaanct.gov
Configure email for a mobile device below are the steps.
Configure Office 365 on iPhone
- Settings > Passwords & Accounts - Add Account - Microsoft Exchange.
- Type the information requested in the Email, Username, and Password boxes email@example.com and Password.
- Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your mail program will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
Configure Office 365 for Android Device
- Please go to the Google Play Store and Download the Outlook App.
- Add Account – enter in firstname.lastname@example.org and Password.
Contact for Support & Service
If you have a Technology Service Request please remember to email the email@example.com A support staff person will response within an hour.
Presentations at Town Hall
If you are presenting at Town Hall in the Board Room, or Town Meeting Room they are both equipped with computers connected to multiple displays with Office & Adobe. Each Room does have Guest Wireless Access. If a presenter would like to send the material prior to a meeting, or discuss or options please email firstname.lastname@example.org